South Tyrone Empowerment Programme
12 Beechvalley Way
Dungannon, Co Tyrone
Tel:028 8775 0211
Q. How far in advance should I book an interpreter?
You should book your Interpreter as soon as you know one is required. In order to ensure that we can fully meet your interpreting needs, we recommend a minumum booking of at least three working days before the appointment date. This allows us to provide the most efficient interpreting service for you as possible. However, last minute appointments can still be made but fulfilment is not guaranteed.
Q. Can I cancel an Interpreter?
Terms and conditions
· You will be charged for the full duration booked. The interpreter reserves the right to leave the session at the end of the scheduled time due to other work commitments. In the event of overrun, you agree to pay any extra charges incurred.
· If you rescedule or cancel the service you will be charged accordingly:
1. 0 to 48 hours notice - full fee is due
2. 48 to 72 hours notice - half fee is due
3. Over 3 days notice – No fee is due
· In the event that a failure on our part leads to the service not being provided, you will not be charged. Nor will STL be liable for any loss that may occur – financial or otherwise.
· Interpreters adhere to appropriate professional practice codes and STL policies in relation to Confidentiality, Equal Opportunities, Health & Safety and Complaints Procedures.
Q. Can I book an interpreter online?
Yes. Simply fill in our online booking form, which you can access this by clicking this link. Solictors should book by telephoning 028 877 50213.
Q. How much will it cost to use the interpreting or translation service?
Prices vary. To receive an accurate cost for your service, please call our interpreting line on 028 87750 213.